Saturday, November 23, 2013

Five points on a triple-word score...

These lists of little-known facts about friends are circulating.  I may as well write my own.

1. I can beat you at Scrabble.  Every time.

2. When I was two years old, I taught myself to read.

3. I have never flown on a plane.

4. Genetically, I am an odd case.  I can't roll my tongue, and am the only person in my family with hazel eyes.

5. I didn't learn organ or sing in a choir until I came to college.

Bonus fact:  my morning often looks like this.  :)
6. My stuffed Pirates dog is named Jackie, and my stuffed zebra generally goes by Mr. Zebra.  He has an aristocratic first name that I never can remember.

7. I automatically sing along to every Menards commercial.

8. Since I was 11, I have written in a journal every day before I go to bed.

9. I know almost all I Love Lucy trivia, and used to relate each show I saw to my aunt over the phone.

10. For my whole life, I have lived on the same street, even though my family has moved twice.

11. I used to want to be an English major, emphasis on writing, with a semantics minor.

12. I don't "like" anything on Facebook.  I comment instead.

13. All of my fingers are double-jointed, making it very tricky to play piano and organ!

14. You know I'm being myself when I can say intelligent and goofy things in alternation.

15. G-flat Major is my favorite musical key - I just never write in it for practical reasons (like my string-musician friends pelting bows at me).

No comments:

Post a Comment